Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Spicy City Chicken

I remember as a child that my mom would make something called City Chicken.  I don't really know how it was prepared.  I just know that I liked it.  This dish tonight is NOT what my mom used to make, but needless to say it was REALLY GOOD!  I found the Spicy City Chicken Recipe on the Food Network.  It's loaded with shallots, mushrooms, cilantro and jalapenos and has some nice acid with the addition of red wine vinegar. I followed the directions to a tee and I was very very pleasantly surprised.  FYI, if you make this dish there are a lot of steps and it does take some time, so if you don't have a least 1+ hours then I would save it for a weekend meal.  Try and let me know how it works out for you.  Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment