Popular Posts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Meat Madness!

I just noticed that I've had meat everyday. I'm sorry I failed to mention that I'm not a vegetarian, but I guess I could've had some chicken or fish if I liked it. BTW, if anyone as the most delicious recipe for fish or seafood please bring it!! I love sushi, but fish in general-No! So pleeeease help!
Anyway, tonight was no different I made burgers, w/ bacon (protein) but I did get my fruits & veggies in- I topped burgers w/ avocado, tomato (fruit), onion, jalapenos, red leaf lettuce (veg)and Havarti cheese and mayo (dairy). Oh and don't forget the whole wheat bun for my grain. Now that sounds a little healthier;>}. The good news about this dish is that the majority of it was organic except for the mayo and bun. Anyway, it was good, but I need to give my digestive tract a break. I'm gonna sign off, so ciao (SAK)!

No comments:

Post a Comment