Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beer Brats & Bush's Grillin Beans

I know what you are thinking, "brats---boring". Truly not the case, because these are Beer Brats.  We soaked them in beer along with thinly sliced Vidalia onions and green peppers. I started by placing the brats on my grill that had been heated on med high heat and grilled them until they just began to burst. I removed them and soaked them along with the onion and pepper slices in beer for 30 minutes. After soaking them I put them back on the grill for about 5 minutes. While those were grillin, I sauted the sliced onions and peppers on the side burner in a small non stick skillet until they were very soft and tender. I removed everything from the grill, and served them on rolls with a green salad and Bush's Black Bean Fiesta Grillin Beans.  The beans are good when you want something quick and easy, and they taste pretty good.  Try this, it's a great spring time dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment