Popular Posts

Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIP!!! Thank God Its Pizza!!


Hey Guys TGIP!! Fridays to me scream pizza, so tonight I made our homemade pizza. I'm not going into details on how to make the dough you can find that on my Pizza's in the House post. I just wanted to share that tonight for my ingredients I bought one of those roasted savory chickens at the grocery and removed the meat from the carcass. I used only the white meat and chopped it up. I chopped up 1 shallot, 1 jalapeno, I did a chiffonade of some fresh basil, sliced 2 garlic cloves and chopped up some bacon. I sliced a nice ball of fresh mozzarella and added extra shredded pizza cheese. Oh yeah, don't forget the sauce. I placed it all on my pizza dough and baked at 500 degrees on my pizza stone for about 10 minutes. Remember using the parchment really helps with placing and removing the pizza from the stone, plus clean up is much easier. Check it out it smells delish. Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment