Popular Posts

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rachael Ray Turkey Goulash/Paprikash

Turkey Paprikash 
I've tried a lot of Rachael Ray's recipes, but by far this recipe is one of my all time favorites.   It's soooo easy, it's really yummy and it's healthy.  If you want to try the recipe just click here and it will take you directly to it.  Just an FYI, if you don't have marjoram no worries you can substitute oregano.  Also, I've made it with the dill and without and I don't think it really added anything to it, so it's up to you if you want to add it.  Also, don't get hung up on the elbow mac, try a mini pasta. I've used mini ziti, mini fusilli, mini penne and mini farfalle too, they all work great.  Anyway, try this dish, I'm serious it really is tasty and really only takes 30 minutes.

1 comment: