Popular Posts

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spaghetti w/ Meatballs in Chef Mario's Basic Tomato Sauce

Simmering in the basic tomato sauce.
Not sure why, but yesterday I was craving spaghetti w/ meatballs, so I picked up some stuff at the market. I made Chef Batali's basic tomato sauce- that's found in an earlier post. The meatballs are from  All Recipes  
Finished product with grated romano cheese
and they are really good.  The meatballs turned out really moist and very flavorful, but next time I will add more garlic and parsley.  After I browned the meatballs I simmered them and cooked them through in the basic tomato sauce for a 30 minutes.  FYI, the recipe made 20 large meatballs, so you could definitely cut it in half or freeze some of the meatballs like  I did.  You should try the meatball and the basic tomato sauce recipes, very yummy.  I will definitely make the meatballs again.  Buen Appetito.



No comments:

Post a Comment